Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Chelation, Myers, & Glutathione IV

So I've gone to the wellness center twice now and have had 2 treatments. One on Monday and one on Wednesday. They say you should give yourself at least a day between so your body can detox what was done. For some reason, the IV HURTS SO BAD! IVs never hurt me at the West Clinic. They're gonna dilute it next time to see if it helps. It feels like my bone is bending in my arm. I feel a zombie fatigue and nausea after the treatments. I get a chelation push to bind heavy metals so they can come out of my tissues? Then I get a Myers IV (b vitamins, vitamin c, etc). Then I get a glutathione push. There's 30 minutes between my chelation push and my Myers. The Myers lasts 30min so it's an hour treatment. The last 30 minutes are SO PAINFUL. I just breath through it. I really have NO idea why they hurt so bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment