Sunday, November 1, 2015

Infrared Mat

My wonderful chiropractor lent me her infrared mat. So I put it on my recliner and turned it on during a football game (which I sometimes can't watch due to sensory overload). It took a while to heat up and then my leg symptoms started. It's a burning fizzing RLS type feeling in my whole legs. Some twitching. My foot arches cramp a little and some of my toes will move on their own. I remember this happening last time I used the mat. I don't see this as a bad thing. It's doing something to my body. 

I think I am going through healing crisis lately because my SI joint has flared so bad AND my 3.5yr old csection scar feels a LOT newer. My SI joint ligament feels newly injured. My upper back at the base of my neck has been seizing, too. My new protocol is definitely doing something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment